The Tennyson Learning Community is a primary Academy Trust with the aim of supporting and leading the growth and improvement of primary academies across the region. We are driven by a vision that every child has the right to outstanding teaching and, every academy, exceptional leadership. It is our mission to work with our children, their parents and carers and our staff to create and to sustain excellent academies. Our beehive logo is symbolic of our ambition. The hexagon is the perfect shape, the one that holds together in strength, harmony and efficiency.
We set the highest expectations for our leaders and teachers to support and stretch every child. We will ensure that pupils make the strongest progress possible and build the skills, knowledge and attributes that will prepare them well to make that all-important start to their secondary school. The work of staff in our academies will be underpinned by a rigorous emphasis on keeping our children safe at all times, considering the wider environmental factors in their lives that influence their safety and welfare.
Our policy framework underpins our statutory obligations to the community and stakeholders as well as our ambitions for the pupils. Some policies come under the responsibility of the individual academy, whilst others are trust-wide. The following link to the DfE website: Statutory policies for schools and websites
The statutory policies and those relating to charity and company law are attached in this section.
- Admissions arrangements 2023
- CCTV Policy 2022 2023
- Charging and Remissions 2023 24
- Complaint Policy 2021 23 1
- computer Internet and IT use Policy 2023 2026
- First aid policy 2023 2024
- GDPR Information Security Policy 2023 2024
- GDPR Policy 2022 2023
- GDPR Retention Schedule 2022 2023
- Health and Safety Policy November 2023 24
- Snow and Ice Policy 2022 2023
- V Emergency School Closure Policy 2020 2022
- Whistle blowing policy 2022 2023